Saturday, April 5, 2008

I did get to play more! VSN is a lot of fun! I just wish I had a computer down my craft area so I could participate more in the dialog and see more of what everyone else was doing. I guess I can do that later. Between getting dinner made and cleaned up and everybody ready for bed I was able to do 2 more challenges.


The first one (second challenge today) was to have stitching on it and since I was not going to drag out my sewing machine and set it up I did the faux stitching technique (paper piercing and connecting the dots with pen). The colors used were Basic Gray, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi. The stamp sets used were Live your Dreams (available in the current Occasions Mini Catalog) and En Francais. I used some older DSP (my goal is to start using all of this paper that I have and not buy any new paper~ unless I have to have it!) The accessories used were the photo corner punch, paper piercing mat pack, basic gray taffeta ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, a marvy scallop punch and some fun little pebbles that I got the other day.

Anyways, I will share with you the other VSN project I made tomorrow (or later today I guess since it is 1 am... I am a bonehead!)

Plus, I created a fun new thing (I think it's new- I haven't seen it before) that I would love to show to you and perhaps do my first ever tutorial! Check back.

No comments: