For this project you will need the following items:
- 1 Quart size Ziploc bag
- 2 sheets double sided paper (DSP)
- 12" ribbon
- 2 brads
- Mono-multi adhesive
- sticky strip
- 1/16" hole punch
- oval cutter (I used the Creative Memories cutting system)
- Scoring tool
- Cut the front piece of DSP to 7 1/4" x 9"
- Cut the back piece of DSP to 7 1/4" x 12"
- Score the back piece @ 9"
- Using an oval cutting system, cut half of an oval~ lining it up with the score line (do not cut past the score line)
You may need to snip the edges:
- Line the ziploc's edges with the sticky tape, front and back. On the top of the bag, put down the sticky tape just above the ziploc closure.
- Remove the bottom strip lining on the back of the bag and adhere to the back piece of cardstock.
- Remove the side pieces and then the top
- Repeat for the top, making sure the top lines up just slightly underneath the score line.
- Fold flap over, making sure it folds nicely
- Punch holes for the ribbon in the upper corners of the top flap
- Attach the ribbon handle (see finished product picture so see how it looks attached)
- Make a decorative closure
- Attach half of it permanently onto the flap
- Spread around some mono adhesive to the unattached half and let completely dry (making it tacky for closing)
- Decorate and embelish
- Fill and give to someone special!