Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, I finally cleaned my house! I don't know why it has been so hard for me to get my "rear in gear"! I guess 3 little kids making a mess of what I just cleaned could be part of it... Fortunately, I have a great hubby who can look past the mess and unorganization of the house. He once told me that he could care less about what the house looked like if he new the kids and I had a great day and a good time making the mess! Isn't that sweet! And it's like my s-i-l once told me... "the house will always be a mess but the kids will only be little once!" But sometimes it just gets out of control and it has to be done!

I did get the card for my great uncle made- it couldn't have turned out better! I have pictures on the camera but my hubby has the camera on his trip right now... so I will post pics of it when he gets back. In the mean time, I will share some more scrapbook pages that I did awhile ago. I am definitely going to make at least one card today- I got my SU order and my "Hey There, Cupcake" from Stampendous. Can't wait to play!










No comments: