Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ziploc purse

One of the VSN Challenges was to make a purse using a paper lunch bag. Since I don't have any of those I decided to use a quart size ziploc bag instead. When I completed my "purse", I realized the possibilities this little bag held. What a perfect Hostess gift (for you SU! demos) ~ you could fill it with precut cardstock, ribbon, little accessories, etc... It could even be filled with ready-to-make cards leftover from previous camps. You could even put some small yummy things inside~ obviously you couldn't stuff it too full since the paper doesn't have any "give".

I will take pictures of each easy step while making another so I can do a tutorial to show you how simple and fun it is to make. As for the tutorial for something super cute that I mentioned in my previous post, I am researching a little more trying to make sure that I am not claiming somebody else's idea as my own. So far I haven't seen anything like it.

We are trying to redo our garden and still getting our veggie garden ready for planting so I haven't had a ton of time to craft... I will get these done for you soon! Have a good rest of your weekend!

No comments: